WWE Elimination Chamber (2021)/NXT TakeOver: 33 Thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
That Taya Valkyrie signing with WWE bit I shared last week is official.

Taya's good enough to carry the NXT Women's division, and if the main roster were to ever be sanely booked, be a major player there. I don't really watch a lot of Impact, but she grew as a performer there, and I really liked her when she was with Lucha Underground as well.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Not a fan of how creative treated the Miz. First off Monday they made his cash in pretty much meaningless. I thought at the end of raw when he finally had to defend it he would do a low blow to get DQ (I know he tried at the beginning with the belt) and lose it at fastlane. I want to also say it's about time Lashley got a major belt in this company although I see creative probably having Lashley turn around and drop it to Drew at Mania.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
They should have left it when Miz ducked the first time and took the count out. I was legit laughing at him doing that. Brilliant.

• Agree
Reactions: jdoggivjc

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
They should have left it when Miz ducked the first time and took the count out. I was legit laughing at him doing that. Brilliant.

I agree. This whole thing screams Vince thinking "Miz deserves to be better than one of the buffoons that fail at cashing in MITB, but I don't want him holding the WWE title". I honestly didn't hate the idea of Miz & Morrison ducking Lashley until Fastlane. Because now, what's the point of Fastlane?

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Would have loved to see Miz weasel his way into a Triple Threat at Mania BUT he'll end up with the higher profile match with Bad Bunny.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
So it sounds like WWE network will just end at the end of this month and we must sign up for Peacock to get that content/PPVs. Not sure why I was thinking the subscription would just transfer over.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
The 2020 Wrestling Observer Awards have been released
Wrestler of The Year: Jon Moxley
Female Wrestler of The Year: Bayley
Tag Team of The Year: Young Bucks
Most Outstanding Wrestler of The Year: Kenny Omega
Most Improved Wrestler of The Year: Britt Baker
Most Underrated Wrestler of The Year: Ricochet
Most Overrated Wrestler of The Year: Bray Wyatt
Rookie of The Year: Pat McAfee
Best Non Wrestler of The Year: Taz
High Flyer of The Year: Rey Fenix
Technical Wrestler of The Year: Zack Sabre Jr
Most Charismatic Wrestler of The Year: MJF
Move of The Year: Kenny Omega's One Winged Angel
Feud of The Year: Jon Moxley vs Eddie Kingston
Worst Feud of The Year: Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman
Match of The Year: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Team Titles at Revolution
Worst Match of The Year: Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman in a Wyatt Swamp Fight
Best Weekly Show of the Year: Dynamite
Worst Weekly Show of The Year: Raw
Promoter of The Year: Tony Khan
Best Promotion of The Year: AEW
Worst Promotion of The Year: WWE
Best Major Show of The Year: AEW Revolution
Worst Major Show of The Year: WWE Super ShowDown
Gimmick of The Year: Orange Cassidy
Worst Gimmick of The Year: The Fiend
Best Announcer of The Year: Excalibur
Worst Announcer of The Year: Michael Cole
Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic of The Year: WWE firing employees during a pandemic where they were setting profit records
Best On Interviews: Eddie Kingston
Best Documentary of The Year: Dark Side of the ring

Reactions: Macloney

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Hmm, that list doesn't look biased or show an agenda at all...

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
As someone who watches both every week, I will tell you that those are pretty spot on.

It's all in the eye of the beholder. I guess I shouldn't really comment since I have no interest in watching AEW, but just reading the list shows the writer thinks highly of everything AEW and poorly of most things WWE.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
It's all in the eye of the beholder. I guess I shouldn't really comment since I have no interest in watching AEW, but just reading the list shows the writer thinks highly of everything AEW and poorly of most things WWE.

If you watched AEW you would have the same opinion.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Exploding barbed wire! Awesome! Exploding ring at the end? I can't imagine that's how it was supposed to "explode". Still a great match.

Help Support Us

Become a patron