Misc: Worst Jerseys in Sports History

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
Allow me to add a nomination in the lavender division.

356233786.jpg

price26

Sep 1, 2006
Ames, IA
I really don't think half those jerseys are that bad.

Two Padres
Notre Dame Green
Delaware
Nashville
Rockies Hockey
Oregon Ducks Basketball & Football (those two aren't that bad, they've had some bad ones though)
Wyoming

Pistons/Islanders Maybe

All aren't really that bad. . .

sdmredsox

Dec 15, 2008
South Des Moines
Those Raptors jerseys with the dinosaur on the front were laughable then, and twice as bad looking back. Regardless of nostalgia, those Astros uni's were hidous.

A lot of those were pretty lame additions to the list. I liked a lot of the hockey jerseys except the Blues, and the Lightning jerseys.

How could they not include those Hawkeye duds from like 94/95. The ones with the golden wings on the shoulder pads?? Those were god awful!

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Some of those are bad because of the combination of pants that they wear with them. For example the Oregon unis with the green shirt, gray pants, and white helmet are bad, but the jersey alone isn't too bad. The Syracuse all orange unis should be in there.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Actually, I'm now of the opinion that this list is a complete fail because it didn't include Oregon State's "bra unis"

Jerseys.jpg

SaxaCLONE13

Nov 6, 2007
Is it bad that two of my favorite teams have jerseys on that list?
I still don't think the Hawks basketball jersey or the Isles jersey is that bad. I almost got an Isles jersey like that!!!

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
san-diego-padres-jersey.jpg

This one made me wonder what the NCCA would do if a football team had uniforms made to blend in with the football field. Would be really good for defense, not so good for a team that likes to throw the ball.