• Sitting

Votes: 102 76.1%

• Total voters

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
No wonder all my friends get raging diarrhea every time they go there. Not even joking.

The diarrhea probably comes from drinking contaminated water. Its called "Delhi Belly."

You have to be careful with bottled water (as shown in Slum Dog Millionaire where they just fill bottles from a sink in the restaurant kitchen and put the caps back on). You cannot even safely drink the tap water at a big city Hilton in India.

Last edited:
Reactions: exCYtable

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
family_guy_peter_griffin_butt_floss3016a.gif
Clarion's high school football coach in the 90s supposedly did this. I never looked, but a lot of kids cracked jokes at his expense because of it. I just stuck to making jokes about how he looked like Super Mario and always said the word "people."

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
Clarion's high school football coach in the 90s supposedly did this. I never looked, but a lot of kids cracked jokes at his expense because of it. I just stuck to making jokes about how he looked like Super Mario and always said the word "people."
I’m not even sure how that’s possible unless your TP is actually a towel. Also, who WAS watching this and why? I’m thinking there are greater concerns if high schoolers were ACTUALLY seeing an adult wipe their ass.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
Some cultures use a bare hand and water to wipe. Some Middle East Muslims use their left hand to wipe and their right for honorable tasks, like eating or shaking hands.

If convicted of stealing, the right hand is amputated.....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron