Winter jacket?

MillerTime

Sep 29, 2008
Ames
Where can a person find a nice Cyclone winter jacket? I looked around some today, but it's been years since I shopped for a coat.

So, where can I find a nice Cyclone winter jacket?

No idea on that one. I know the heaviest the bookstore has is a solid fleece. I would recommend NOT getting the coats the basketball team has. :confused:

Walo

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Just go to Scheels and get yourself a nice North Face. You don't need to be wearing a Cyclone jacket at your age. If anything get a nice leather jacket with the logo embroidered on the left breast.

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Just go to Scheels and get yourself a nice North Face. You don't need to be wearing a Cyclone jacket at your age. If anything get a nice leather jacket with the logo embroidered on the left breast.
I disagree wholeheartedly. I think it's great that he's looking for an ISU winter coat. That said, good luck! I haven't seen any except at Scheel's, and those are horrible designs (new logo, but old colors, so you have a neon yellow I-State jacket). I'm sure coats are out there somewhere, but I haven't seen any.

cyking

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Boone
I found a nice looking coat on the cyclone report site. It is on the rivals store site.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA

holy cow...when did my mother start posting on CF?

mom...please don't forget to have that grilled cheese ready when I get home today from work.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
holy cow...when did my mother start posting on CF?

mom...please don't forget to have that grilled cheese ready when I get home today from work.

I hope she cuts the crusts off and shapes it like a dinosaur.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron