Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

scottwv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 18, 2011
Melrose Iowa
Regarding the comment that ISU thought Kansas was going to foul on the last possession. I was on a shuttle bus after the game and the Kansas Radio network Bill Self post game interview was playing. Kansas had 4 fouls and had planned to foul twice on the last ISU possession and leave ISU about 3.5 sec to run a final play. Self commented that the guy guarding Lipsey told him after the game that he fouled him 3 times but the ref would not call it.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
Blum mentioned the Manzer quote about Holmes, he got that from Heft not Crawford, and crowd will be charged tomorrow, the game is at 7 not 6...

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Regarding the comment that ISU thought Kansas was going to foul on the last possession. I was on a shuttle bus after the game and the Kansas Radio network Bill Self post game interview was playing. Kansas had 4 fouls and had planned to foul twice on the last ISU possession and leave ISU about 3.5 sec to run a final play. Self commented that the guy guarding Lipsey told him after the game that he fouled him 3 times but the ref would not call it.
Shocking....shocking, I say. Is the tweet I read true; that KU had 4 team fouls at like the 13 minute mark left in the second half and finished the game with those same 4 team fouls? Admittedly, KU's defense was good. They caused Lipsey and Holmes into some uncharacteristic turnovers. But to play 13:00 minutes without 1 foul is absurd or downright amazing, take your pick.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
You guys were wondering about Demarion Watson's wingspan @ChrisMWilliams @brentblum

Reportedly he's 6'7" and has a 7 foot wingspan. We officially list him at 6'6" though

Last edited:
Reactions: ghyland7

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Self told the offIcials they were going to foul. The refs should have told him—“If you’re really going to intentionally foul, I guess I can call that!”

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron