Will the truth ever surface?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
While I must admit, this was very well done, I'm not one of those guys who makes it a point to **** off other students by prancing around in Iowa stuff. Ever once in a while I'll wear an Iowa shirt, but even I know that it's bad taste to go all out here.

At least you can take a joke. I'll give you that.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
holy carp(sp incorrectly on purpose) that is funny!

j

I just re-read this thread to my buddy while we are sitting on the deck drinking beer. We are laughing are "keesters" off laughing at the Bud Light Parody...brilliant stuff, brilliant.

jmb

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
That was really funny. And I believe it even matched the phrasing and meter of the commercials, as well.

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Bud Light presents: Real Men of Genius
Here's to you "Mr. Cheer-for-my-school's-arch-rival guy" (in dramatic singing voice: "Mr. Cheer-for-my-school's-arch-rival-guy"). At a major university, where most students take pride in their school and their athletic programs, you stubbornly stand opposed, proudly wearing the colors of their arch-rival. Ohio State shirt at Michigan? USC shirt at Notre Dame? Iowa shirt at Iowa State? It's all the same to you. When no one wants to sit by you in the cafeteria, you know why, and you don't care. Deep down you know "if I won't be the voice of hypocracy and poor taste, who will?" (falsetto singing: "no taste whatsoever!") Oh master of the belligerent, thorn in the side of the student body, thank god you jumped on someone else's bandwagon, or we might all support the school we attended. So crack open a nice, cold Bud Light "Mr. Cheer-for-my-school's-arch-rival-guy" This one's for you.

This is good stuff. I definitely took pride in being "Mr. Cheer-for-my-school's-arch-rival guy" while at ISU. Although I didn't jump aboard a bandwagon, I've been a Hawk all my life.