Will Perrault ever shut the **** up?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I thought we were taking calls. Sure don't want to hear you yap.

(You're doing good Chris)

The man is 100% clueless.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
honestly - if CW wasn't on with him, I would've been gone long ago.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I thought we were taking calls. Sure don't want to hear you yap.

(You're doing good Chris)

Matt should be run off the air for this performance today. I turned on to listen to Chris and all he does is interrupt and slam ISU at every chance. This attitude is the problem, people living in Iowa relishing ISU is getting left out here.

Reactions: DaddyMac

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
Matt should be run off the air for this performance today. I turned on to listen to Chris and all he does is interrupt and slam ISU at every chance. This attitude is the problem, people living in Iowa relishing ISU is getting left out here.

Yet, Cyclone fans keep on listening. Many have been emasculated to the point they believe this is all innate.

Cymon

Apr 10, 2006
Ankeny
ISU not being in a major conference will also hurt him in the long run. I have never heard a guy so giddy about something before. He sounds like a little girl with a new puppy.

RossHallHero

Jul 8, 2009
I think he's the voice of reason in this instance and he's far, far more polished than Chris, though Chris is new to the industry.

We may not like hearing what he has to say, but it's the truth.

Many Clone fans are completely and utterly out of touch with reality and where we stand in the world of collegiate athletics. This is the wake up call that many of us knew was coming at some point.

Sure, he seems to be taking a little delight in it, but he's a small conference guy who many of us Clones have thumbed their nose at in the past.

What goes around comes around.

Reactions: nickp50010

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Yet, Cyclone fans keep on listening. Many have been emasculated to the point they believe this is all innate.

Kinda lacking for options buddy. 1460 or 1700 for ISU news today. CW > MP ~ MT (and that's not even asking for a Clone viewpoint)

Last edited:

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
I have no idea why anyone would ever turn that station on until mat is gone.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
I think he's the voice of reason in this instance and he's far, far more polished than Chris, though Chris is new to the industry.

Many Clone fans are completely and utterly out of touch with reality and where we stand in the world of collegiate athletics. This is the wake up call that many of us knew was coming at some point.

Sure, he seems to be taking a little delight in it, but he's a small conference guy who many of us Clones have thumbed their nose at in the past.

Get real.
The truth is U of Ia is a second rate university living off of the Big 10, yet we would never hear that out of any media outlet in Iowa.
You can deliver negative situations with respect. KXNO, and often the Rag, lack in delivery and content.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Once again folks, this here is how you post.

Perrault is polished? Really? He interrupts everyone who tries to talk and cannot look at anything objectively and give insight. He simply rambles on and giggles at the same 3 things.

You really think we are out of touch? Point me in the direction that indicates that. Look at every thread form the last few weeks. We knew we were doomed. We knew we weren't going to be included in getting invites.

If he is such a small conference guy WTF is he doing in DesMoines. The two biggest shows are BCS conference schools.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
ISU not being in a major conference will also hurt him in the long run. I have never heard a guy so giddy about something before. He sounds like a little girl with a new puppy.
Think Creighton.