Will and Curtis update by Andy Katz

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I love Will but Rush is a beter NBA prospect unless he has a crappy attitude or something. He didn't seem to when I've seen him. He oozes potential. Not to mention that he's very good right now.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Will is a pass-first point guard though, that really knows how to share the ball. I'd say there are roughly 3 or 4 guys in the entire league that play that position correctly, and Will could.

Athletic swingmen are a dime a dozen in the NBA.

clone33

Apr 13, 2006
SE Iowa
www.espn.go.com
How did Roby get that high on the CHN mock draft? He was terible all season compared to Stinson, Blalock, Tucker Gray, Rush and anyother player you can name. hes a panzy and wont make it in the NBA. Hes a cheapshot *******

Apr 10, 2006
well they have brandon roy in the top ten and cs is way better than that guy. He has 3 inches on cs and ave over a rebound a game less. I got sick of hearing of this second team all pac ten sack of crap druing the touney where they kept mentioning him for player of the year despitre being dominated statisticly over the past three years by cs. also in the 2 spot they have some 6'11 italian sho cant even rebound over there (about 6 a game) and a negative assist to turnover ratio, but they insist on compairing him to dirk (like they always do) and he isn't even in the same galaxy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron