Why not re-rank today, 1/24

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
We're not there yet as much as you want that to be the case. Although that was an enjoyable beat down of Ku, y'all still have to go to WVU, K-State, Texas, and Baylor.

With a healthy Grill and Kunc coming back into the lineup I think we're going to be fine. Not saying we're going to sweep our road games, but the blip we had last weekend shouldn't happen again.

• Agree
Reactions: nrg4isu

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I'm curious to see how TCU plays the remainder of the season without Mike Miles. They have three rough games coming up @KSU, home vs Baylor, and @ISU. Their win against WVU without Miles was impressive.

After we beat them in Fort Worth, I was hoping they'd hold serve at home and be able to pick off Baylor, KU and Texas.

And Oklahoma State has a sneaky favorable schedule for the remainder of the year. Finishing in the top half wouldn't surprise me.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm curious to see how TCU plays the remainder of the season without Mike Miles. They have three rough games coming up @KSU, home vs Baylor, and @ISU. Their win against WVU without Miles was impressive.

After we beat them in Fort Worth, I was hoping they'd hold serve at home and be able to pick off Baylor, KU and Texas.

And Oklahoma State has a sneaky favorable schedule for the remainder of the year. Finishing in the top half wouldn't surprise me.
OSU will finish ahead of TCU

Reactions: CascadeClone

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

Is Miles out for the year? Yikes. That’s a huge loss for them. What’s the word on Lampkin? I saw he has been out the last couple of games for them too.

Those are two big pieces to their success.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Is Miles out for the year? Yikes. That’s a huge loss for them. What’s the word on Lampkin? I saw he has been out the last couple of games for them too.

Those are two big pieces to their success.
I'm not sure on Miles. The only thing I saw was an article on Saturday saying he'd miss a couple weeks with a hyperextended knee.

I think Lampkin will be back sooner than Miles. IMO, if he's not at 100% he's a liability for them. He's a beast when he's on, but if he's not dialed in, he's a step slow for the style of play that TCU wants to play.

Reactions: enisthemenace

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I'm not sure on Miles. The only thing I saw was an article on Saturday saying he'd miss a couple weeks with a hyperextended knee.

I think Lampkin will be back sooner than Miles. IMO, if he's not at 100% he's a liability for them. He'll have great games, but if he's not dialed in, he's a step slow for the style of play that TCU wants to play.
I saw the play where Miles jacked his knee. I’ve seen worse, but still didn’t look good. Those are difficult injuries to really have a good idea for returns. Tough to get past mentally.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
1. Texas. @Ku, baylor, tech and TCU
2. Baylor. @Ku,KSU,Texas and TCU
3. ISU. @ WVU, Texas, Baylor and K-State
4. KSU. @Tech, OSU,Ou and West Virginia
5. Ku. (Play Texas twice,@Baylor, TCU, OSU and OU)

creds: xtra

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Is Parker 12? Why would you even compile a list like this (NCAA Tournament last 3 seasons)?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
LOL. Is this the part where we point out your obvious troll attempt and then you pretend to be naive and respond with something like "I was just posting what I saw. I thought it was interesting" ?

Yes! That's a sidetracking type of thing annoys us from time to time.

Nothing against seeing the snapshot, and it's factual, but doesn't fit the main thread topic or any recent discussion/narrative ... it's out-of-the-blue.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
It was not my data but shows how far the two programs have come under new coaches. Why people here are so threatened by facts and history is rather remarkable. K-State was on the bottom as well. Good grief.

Thankfully, the squawks held off Texas last night or the B12 race would have been near curtains.

Last edited: