• Rudi Johnson

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Fred Taylor

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I think Ryan Grant is a lock to start, but I don't know who to start with him, as they have all been playing well as of late. Pick two because I will be starting 2.

Last edited:

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Nice set of RB's for a FFL .... :notworthy: although I just won one for the leagues I am in even though there are 3 weeks left.

I would start Rudi (I am too) as he is playing against SF. Grant is a lock too at StL. Even though Stecker showed promise last night (surprising he wasn't drafted huh?), he still plays for the Saints. Fragile Freddy Taylor is hit or miss.

- keep

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
I think Ryan Grant is a lock to start, but I don't know who to start with him, as they have all been playing well as of late. Pick two because I will be starting 2.

change the poll to include who they play against...

My choice is different if they play against the Ravens defense as opposed to the Dolphins.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Nice set of RB's for a FFL .... :notworthy: although I just won one for the leagues I am in even though there are 3 weeks left.

I would start Rudi (I am too) as he is playing against SF. Grant is a lock too at StL. Even though Stecker showed promise last night (surprising he wasn't drafted huh?), he still plays for the Saints. Fragile Freddy Taylor is hit or miss.

- keep

The sad part is that up until the playoff, this was my weak spot. I didn't have Rudi, traded Isaac Bruce for him. Picked up Stecker, Thomas Jones was touchdownless for ever. Lynch was hurt. Taylor was hit or miss as mentioned before. And I picked Grant up off waivers which has been my best move of the year only because Lynch was hurt. So I went from not having any running backs to having too many and I can't decide who to play.

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
fred taylor against pittsburgh, marshawn lynch against the browns, ryan grant against the rams, aaron stecker against the cardinals, thomas jones against the patriots, rudi johnson against the 49ers.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
fred taylor against pittsburgh, marshawn lynch against the browns, ryan grant against the rams, aaron stecker against the cardinals, thomas jones against the patriots, rudi johnson against the 49ers.

I guess this will work. Thank you

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Lynch is supposedly back to about 90-95%, but Jauron said that he wants to get Fred Jackson some PT as well. After last week's performance I can see why. If the game is out of reach in the second half, I would guess that Lynch gets fewer carries. Something to consider.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Lynch is supposedly back to about 90-95%, but Jauron said that he wants to get Fred Jackson some PT as well. After last week's performance I can see why. If the game is out of reach in the second half, I would guess that Lynch gets fewer carries. Something to consider.

This is the only reason that I am hesitating. If healthy, I would start Lynch and Grant and need no advise. But with possibly splitting time, it changes things a little. I think I'm still leaning toward this rout though.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Here's another thing to think about. Rudi Johnson is going up against SF. Now, I know that the niners really gameplanned well for AP last week, but against the Bengals, I'll bet they aren't as committed to stopping the run.
Then again, both of these teams were officially eliminated from the playoffs this past week. Not a whole lot of incentive in this one. Is Rudi a free agent after this year?

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Grant has been a stud of late - and the rams will have their hands full with the passing attack. If they pick their poison - they're gonna pick Grant and find an antidote for Brett Favre

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
From Fanball:

THE NEWS
A day after both Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson topped 100 yards in a win over the Dolphins, head coach **** Jauron said Lynch remains his No. 1 running back, but Jackson will continue to get plenty of work. "Marshawn will probably get a little more, but just a little more," Jauron told the Bills official website. "It's one of those deals where you can go with the hot guy. You have a rotation, but if one of them is hotter than the other you just go with them for a while and see where it leads us."
Our View
Jackson has taken advantage of his opportunity after injuries to Lynch and Anthony Thomas, going for well over 100 combo yards in each of the last two games. Lynch looked very good in Week 14 after missing three games with an ankle injury, and while he remains the featured back, the time split is obviously not good for his fantasy value in the final weeks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron