Who is ISU true comp in Big 12 MBB and just who do we think we are?

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
His coaching was fine. He couldn’t get enough healthy talent on the floor at the same time. His last regular season game was a road win at #5 KSU.
Coaching in college =
1. Recruiting talent
2. Retaining talent
3. Implementing schemes that fit your players
4. Developing players and getting them to execute

With the help from TJ Greg did fine with #1. The rest he did not.
Greg figured out some things. That might also be the case with Moser over the past few years. That’s also why people need to be a little patient with TJ. He’s a young coach and is going to learn and get better at his job.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclad

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Why in the world did the opening post not include conference championships? That's a rhetorical question because we all know why. I didn't read the thread.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Why in the world did the opening post not include conference championships? That's a rhetorical question because we all know why. I didn't read the thread.
I guess I'm not sure what you are driving at. In the Big 12 era ISU has more combined regular season and tournament titles than anyone not named Kansas. (ISU has 7 while Texas has 5 and OU has 4.) If you just want regular season titles ISU is tied for third behind Texas. Are you upset because KSU's 2 conference championships didn't get mentioned?

• Funny
Reactions: Statefan10

Help Support Us

Become a patron