Who are your most hated college basketball players...

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I can't even start to make a list. It's huge. Either because the guy always torched us or was a power douche.

Most recently, that Brad Davison (think that was his name?) from Wisconsin who the Clones beat in the tournament a couple years ago. And he would fall into the power douche bucket.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
Payton Sandfort and it’s not even really close (with exception of JorBo).

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
"It's fine not to like her" I don't think this is true. Howks are obsessed with everyone liking CC.
Yeah and I don’t get that at all. I don’t expect them to love Brad Davidson or Angel Reese. Also don’t expect them to love Lafester, Thug Lyfe, or Georges. Somehow we are expected to bow down to anything Hawkeye. :puke: They are the most “our **** don’t stink” fans ever.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
"It's fine not to like her" I don't think this is true. Howks are obsessed with everyone liking CC.
I don't particularly like her or her antics but have never felt pressured to like her. I also don't spend a lot of time trashing her on social media which invites hawk fans to come to her defense. I get what she is doing is unprecedented so accept the fact that she is going to get a lot of media attention. I pretty much just tune her out. I don't go looking for her games or highlights, and I don't get all riled up when she is talked about in the media. It's not that hard really.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Jeffy Moe
Sutton twerps
Sutherland from Mizzou
Smart (when he was in college)
Stacy King
All KU guards
JBO
Mark Turgeron
Greg Dreiling

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Kind of surprised no one mentioned Jarod Haase yet. That guy was annoying as **** at Kansas and he coached UAB when they upset us in Fred's last game. **** that guy. At least it looks like Stanford is going to fire his ass after this year.

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
The OSU guard combo of Phil Forte and Kelton Paige(?) Actually didn't really hate them but dang they could shoot the 3. Made for great games.

Jorbo because he seems like a douche on and off the courts.

Those ******* brothers from Colorado but I'm drawing a blank on their names.

I remain 100% convinced that Phil Forte and Keiton Page are, in fact, the same person.