Who are your most hated college basketball players...

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
...that we have played. So can't be Laetner or anyone like that. In-state rivals or conference foe players only.

I am sure there are threads of this already but I'm bored and lazy and don't want to look for it. I'm interested to see what posters are younger/older by who they choose.

Mine in no real order:

Jason Sutherland (Missouri)

Chris Kingsbury (Iowa)

Scot Pollard (Kansas)
Pollard just had a heart transplant, didn't he?

Jason Sutherland
Jeff Moe
Insert West Virginia player here

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Steve Henson
Brooks Thompson
Jason Sutherland (popular choice)
Rex Walters
Aaron Craft

Attachments

• 43bed04142edbdd492a31f3a7b4f07ec.gif
    43bed04142edbdd492a31f3a7b4f07ec.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Drew0311

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
This is not for me, but for a lot of people on CF it has to be Caitlin Clark with the level of butthurt we've seen around here.

Most of what I've seen is the annoyance of the local media pretending like they should get some credit for her accomplishments because they cover her. I think she's amazing, nothing against her personally, but when ISU ladies knock of #7 KSU in double OT and its not even mentioned yet we get hours of Clark coverage, it's a little annoying.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Most of what I've seen is the annoyance of the local media pretending like they should get some credit for her accomplishments because they cover her. I think she's amazing, nothing against her personally, but when ISU ladies knock of #7 KSU in double OT and its not even mentioned yet we get hours of Clark coverage, it's a little annoying.
Highlights were shown on KCCI Channel 8 that evening. This is the ONLY local channel you should watch for ISU coverage. Let's Go State!

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: NWICY and mj4cy

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
On a different note...
The best player name on an opposing team has to be Adam Pittsnoggle from WVU.
:D
Also like the way Rolando Blackman rolled off the tongue. Panamanian kid that played for KSU. Don’t know if Blackman was his given name or something he picked up in the NY playground.

Cupped

Feb 11, 2016
W38e6kt.gif

Reactions: Farnsworth

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I can't say I hate or dislike any team's players. I have a lot of respect for the amount of work they put in. Let's do fan bases. I have a few in mind.

Reactions: mj4cy

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Caitlin Clark

She is an outstanding women's basketball player for sure and probably a nice person.

But last year I lost respect for her when she publicly embarrassed a South Carolina player by waving her off as if to say you're such a pathetic shooter that I'm not even going to bother guarding you.

Since that time, I've seen other instances where she has faked an injury or flopped to seek unwarranted attention.

Like I said, she's probably a very good person at heart, but she's the kind of competitor I just can't stand. The fact she wears black and gold doesn't help either. :)

Help Support Us

Become a patron