Where to Buy Jerseys

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
any ideas where to buy our replica football jerseys? I can’t find anything on Cy’s Locker Room.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I am holding out getting a new jersey since CMC made it sound like he wanted new jerseys. Apparently it takes Nike a season or two to design new jerseys.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Bump. Any luck? I have an out of state friend looking for Christmas. I've checked all the sites I can think of (including the googles) without luck finding anything in men's sizing. My fear is that with a redesign looming next year production may have already stopped on current season replicas.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I go to Scheel’s at Jordan Creek first for anything ISU, they usually have the best selection in the DSM metro. Bookstore when I’m in Ames, then Cy’s Lockerroom. Cy’s used to be able to do custom jerseys, as long as it wasn’t a current player’s name/number (IRRC.) But you do see players’ families w/ name/number, so there’s some leeway there, I imagine.

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
I go to Scheel’s at Jordan Creek first for anything ISU, they usually have the best selection in the DSM metro. Bookstore when I’m in Ames, then Cy’s Lockerroom. Cy’s used to be able to do custom jerseys, as long as it wasn’t a current player’s name/number (IRRC.) But you do see players’ families w/ name/number, so there’s some leeway there, I imagine.

Thanks! I was planning to be in WDM Friday so I'll swing by Scheels. Didn't see anything on their website.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Thanks! I was planning to be in WDM Friday so I'll swing by Scheels. Didn't see anything on their website.

Their site isn't great. Last time I was there, they had all the current Nike/UA/etc. ISU gear. Lots of the trinkets, too (helmets, framed pictures of Hilton/JTS, etc.) Can't guarantee they'll have jerseys, may want to call ahead.

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City

Their site isn't great. Last time I was there, they had all the current Nike/UA/etc. ISU gear. Lots of the trinkets, too (helmets, framed pictures of Hilton/JTS, etc.) Can't guarantee they'll have jerseys, may want to call ahead.

You can try the Scheels fan shop. It is run by fanatics here: http://fanshop.scheels.com/COLLEGE_Iowa_State_Cyclones_Jerseys

Last edited:

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I am holding out getting a new jersey since CMC made it sound like he wanted new jerseys. Apparently it takes Nike a season or two to design new jerseys.

Oooh. Good call. I was thinking about getting a #5 this year, because Lazard will never go out of style. But it might make sense to hold out for new unis next year. Though an "old school" Lazard will probably still be cool.

But... if I wait until next season, that #5 jersey might be cheaper, and STILL high quality!

Help Support Us

Become a patron