Where are all the cliffdwellers now?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Not sure we should take a victory lap and troll our own fan base…

But absolutely love how TJ switched it up, played EVERYBODY, and it showed how connected it made the team. I have been very critical of TJ in-game coaching this year but today was BRILLIANT.
Honestly there are a few morons in our fan base that are constantly **** posting and could use a little perspective

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
One of the most shocking games I’ve seen as an isu fan. Bad string of games, losing our best 3 point shooter on a team that was already offensively challenged, and comes out like that and dominate #7 on the road? This definitely injects some hope for a tourney run. Couldn’t care less about the big 12 tourney, I’d be totally ok losing on Thursday. All about the big dance now. I agree that we’re probably a 6 at worst after this win.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
One of the most shocking games I’ve seen as an isu fan. Bad string of games, losing our best 3 point shooter on a team that was already offensively challenged, and comes out like that and dominate #7 on the road? This definitely injects some hope for a tourney run. Couldn’t care less about the big 12 tourney, I’d be totally ok losing on Thursday. All about the big dance now. I agree that we’re probably a 6 at worst after this win.
This is exactly what we needed at the perfect time. Hopefully we win a couple games in the conference tournament and then a lot more in the big dance

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I believe we locked ourselves into no worse than a 6 seed with one of the biggest regular season wins in ISU history.

Had we lost that game and the B12 tourney opener, I would have been sweating it out next weekend. There's only been 1 team in NCAA history that got an at large bid with a record worse than 17-14.... 2001 Georgia was 16-14. Glad we can put that argument to rest.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron