What TV show are you streaming right now?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I'll put it in this thread as well.

Hundreds of Beavers

If you have kids or just enjoy Roadrunner and Coyote cartoons, it's worth watching.

• Haha
Reactions: Tailg8er

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Seem's whenever I notice the acting being really good it's almost always foreign actors, in this case mostly Brits.
tumblr_py5v8uJZ4I1ry7pevo1_540.gifv

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclonepride

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
This might be too highbrow for some of you, but I am going old school and enjoying Entourage on max. It gets a little redundant when bingeing, but some good laughs. And HOT women!

Reactions: Tailg8er

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Baby Reindeer on Netflix. This series isn't going to be for everyone, but it is really fricking good! It is so well done. There were parts that were horribly cringeworthy, and parts where we compared it to a train wreck where you want to look away but just cannot. Stay with it. The last two episodes are pretty powerful.
I watched 10 minutes and knew I would hate it. I could also tell that it was probably good. If that makes sense.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
I watched 10 minutes and knew I would hate it. I could also tell that it was probably good. If that makes sense.

It is uncomfortable, but that is kind of the point of the movie - facing uncomfortable truths. It's a very intelligent series. You think it's about a stalker, but it's kind of a head-fake. You then think it's about an unconventional couple, but it's not. It is hugely thought provoking and makes you kind of take inventory of your own biases and makes you think about the movie for days afterward.

I noticed it's at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It is uncomfortable, but that is kind of the point of the movie - facing uncomfortable truths. It's a very intelligent series. You think it's about a stalker, but it's kind of a head-fake. You then think it's about an unconventional couple, but it's not. It is hugely thought provoking and makes you kind of take inventory of your own biases and makes you think about the movie for days afterward.

I noticed it's at 97% on Rotten Tomatoes.
It was as simple as the lady annoyed me so I didn't want to watch. I tend to get annoyed easily. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TXCyclones

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron