What Sportscast Do You Watch?

Which Sportscast Do You Watch?

• Total voters

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA
I usually watch ch8 because I am too lazy to turn the channel after the weather. I would watch ch13 sports because it is by far the best.

I still don't get everyone's fascination with KCCI's weather around here. Did they have some huge ad campagin that brainwashed everyone into thinking that their forecasts are the best back in the 80's/90's? I don't see anything wrong with WHO's weather.

DO4ISU

May 16, 2007
WOI Channel 5

You have to support John Walters. The voice of the Cyclones. :yes:

They have good coverage of the Cyclones.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I still don't get everyone's fascination with KCCI's weather around here. Did they have some huge ad campagin that brainwashed everyone into thinking that their forecasts are the best back in the 80's/90's? I don't see anything wrong with WHO's weather.

It was Mike Lazono. His hair scared me. I switched to KCCI and he followed me there!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Connie said it'd be like this.

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
don't get those channels in Dallas - and i don't watch local sports highlights, because god forbid there are teams outside of these city walls...Romo's trip to Mexico is STILL being talked about; but they still haven't let down about the Mavs collapsing to the Heat two years ago either!
ESPNews is pretty good for strict sports news, Sportscenter is good for the stories... ESPN in general is what i watch for sports information.

isugcs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 21, 2007
Waverly
If the games are in HD then I like ABC, for some reason I like their HD the best.

I like CBS and NBC's HD the best. Fox and ABC have that damn jutteryiness, pisses me off. Anyone else get that?

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Why would I watch the crappy local sports casts when SC is on?

Not too big into watching locals unless ISU has played. In that case I just surf them all really fast starting with Channel 5.