What is with the DMR comments?

cazmaniac

Dec 21, 2008
Great insight Sherlock.

Wow! I was merely just trying to state we don't give hawks fans the satisfaction that we are talking about them. Yes that was my first post I had registered last year and then kind of got away from it, after hearing Chris on the radio recently I came back. I guess that was my mistake. Sorry.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Wow! I was merely just trying to state we don't give hawks fans the satisfaction that we are talking about them. Yes that was my first post I had registered last year and then kind of got away from it, after hearing Chris on the radio recently I came back. I guess that was my mistake. Sorry.
If you're offended by my post, I have an open seat on my therapy bed for you to work it out.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Message boards are more of a place to comment back and forth about ISU-Iowa stuff. It annoys the heck out of me when inflamatory comments are made under articles on the news sites. For as little attention ISU gets in general, I dont see why some of the hawk fans feel threatened by the news anyway. However I do see it done on both sides.

cazmaniac

Dec 21, 2008
If you're offended by my post, I have an open seat on my therapy bed for you to work it out.

I am not offended, I don't even know you. From one cyclone fan to another I guess I was just caught off guard. I did not expect to get lambasted by fellow clone fans.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I am not offended, I don't even know you. From one cyclone fan to another I guess I was just caught off guard. I did not expect to get lambasted by fellow clone fans.

Wow. You are definitely new here.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Message boards are more of a place to comment back and forth about ISU-Iowa stuff. It annoys the heck out of me when inflamatory comments are made under articles on the news sites. For as little attention ISU gets in general, I dont see why some of the hawk fans feel threatened by the news anyway. However I do see it done on both sides.

If the question is "What's up with the comments on DMR articles"? The answer is that it's the Rag's pathetic attempt to get more readers. The mouth-breather hawk fans flame on after an ISU story and we talk about it here and hopefully for the DMR some of us go to rubber-neck at the disaster that is a hawk fans analysis of ISU athletics. I used to do it too. In fact, I used to pay for the DMR but I'm done. Why get my ISU news from the Rag when I can get it quicker and better here?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
If the question is "What's up with the comments on DMR articles"? The answer is that it's the Rag's pathetic attempt to get more readers. The mouth-breather hawk fans flame on after an ISU story and we talk about it here and hopefully for the DMR some of us go to rubber-neck at the disaster that is a hawk fans analysis of ISU athletics. I used to do it too. In fact, I used to pay for the DMR but I'm done. Why get my ISU news from the Rag when I can get it quicker and better here?

I sent you a subscription to the SC Journal for Christmas. I hope you will enjoy it.:wink: