What happened to Seneca Wallace????

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Interesting. ESPN has Seneca listed at 3rd string while Seattle's website has him at 2nd.

You would think that the Seahawks didn't trade for Charlie Frye so they could get a 3rd string QB. You can get a third string QB in the 7th round.

And they recently entertained the idea of using Wallace as a WR until he got hurt, and that was something that they refused to do with Wallace as the 2nd stringer except for in the playoffs.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
The same situation happened last week. Seneca did not play as the second qb, the same day Sage finished poorly.

bpmdu

Jun 28, 2006
Seneca is second string QB. He was moved down the depth chart when all Seattle's WR's were out, and the intent was to line him up at WR until Branch/Engram returned. They signed Koren Robinson and picked up Colbert so it was not necessary. He would've been starting today but has had problems with his calf muscle and is out.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Seneca is second string QB. He was moved down the depth chart when all Seattle's WR's were out, and the intent was to line him up at WR until Branch/Engram returned. They signed Koren Robinson and picked up Colbert so it was not necessary. He would've been starting today but has had problems with his calf muscle and is out.

Good summary. Supposedly he was able to play today and was technically Frye's backup should anything happen, but I'm not sure if he was dressed. I didn't see him on the sideline at all, but I watched more of the back of my eyelids than the actual game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron