Wendy Wintersteen & Jamie Pollard Address the Fans

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Ya, this is not going to be going on for four more years, UT is already saying they have the money already lined up to pay the penalty to move to the SEC. We will have this year, no doubt, and maybe 2022, but no way it goes on longer than that.

• Informative
Reactions: CyBobby

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Hope Jamie’s putting vodka in this lemonade he’s making from these giant lemons OU/UT are throwing our way. :cool:

Reactions: cyphoon

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Yeah OK well, not to comforting, but they had to say something soon. This was it. What else can they say at this point? Adhere to the letter of the GOR law for another 4 years. Most think or know that won't happen.

So one of Jamie's comments was that Tx and OU said in their statement today that they plan on adhering to the GOR. Could someone provide a link to that (their statement) today? I haven't been able to find it as yet.
Edit: I found it, article/statement from this AM.

Last edited:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
It didn’t make me feel better, but when you compare this to the statements by the others today the contrast is pretty notable.

No outward anger at OU and UT. No boasting about ISU‘s academic profile.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
He can’t possibly think waiting it out is the best option. He knows better.

The “don’t panic” and “position ISU in the best possible spot” comments are interesting

Jamie is like a duck. Calm on the surface and paddling like hell underneath. No way he doesn't go down swinging.

Help Support Us

Become a patron