Welcoming WV

WVU19

Nov 2, 2017
Visited ISU last time the Mountaineers played out there and had a good time. Parked in the grass lot out in front of the stadium and had a lot of fun tailgating. I have some friends that are making the trip this time. Hopefully they enjoy it like I did.

Glad to hear you also had an enjoyable experience in Morgantown. Come back any time.

sunedogsc

Nov 24, 2015
I have posted several times about how awesome it was to attend the game in Morgantown LY, fans stopping you before and after the game to offer sincere thanks for coming to see the game.

I hope we offer the same environment for fans of WV this weekend!

Thank you. Glad you and some other Cyclones have enjoyed your visits. My hat is off to anyone who makes the trek to an away game. They are true fans. (We drive 500 miles each way for all home games, so we haven't had the energy to travel to Ames yet.)

sunedogsc (AKA John and Crystal from SC)

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm and Cyhops

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Visited ISU last time the Mountaineers played out there and had a good time. Parked in the grass lot out in front of the stadium and had a lot of fun tailgating. I have some friends that are making the trip this time. Hopefully they enjoy it like I did.

Glad to hear you also had an enjoyable experience in Morgantown. Come back any time.

How about a friendly wager?

Whoever scores more points on Saturday gets a conference win. Seem fair?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I've been to every current and former Big 12 school except Tech and OU for football games, and WVU was the best. Their fans are incredibly hospitable, and a ton of fun. The area is - without question - the most scenic and beautiful in the conference. The town is a lot of fun, and the tailgating set up is awesome (a lot like ours, but with hills).

It should be on anyone's bucket list for college football.

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
Thank you. Glad you and some other Cyclones have enjoyed your visits. My hat is off to anyone who makes the trek to an away game. They are true fans. (We drive 500 miles each way for all home games, so we haven't had the energy to travel to Ames yet.)

sunedogsc (AKA John and Crystal from SC)

That's awesome, we had a short trip from DC, but will be making the trip to Morgantown from Oak Island NC so we may see you on the road!

• Friendly
Reactions: aauummm

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Just moved to Nova and will be about 3ish hours from morgantown, so I plan on going next year. I fully expect a welcoming beverage at a tailgate from you.

Help Support Us

Become a patron