Wayne Dorsey to Ole Miss

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Didn't expect him to choose us, but thought I'd inform the rest of you. Thanks for the smart *** response.

How dare you? You keep your relevant information to yourself from now on. Look at you, thinking you can just hop on the internet and post something relevant to Iowa State on an Iowa State message board...exactly who do you think you are? If you are so in love with players that Iowa State was recruting and commited elsewhere, then why don't you go over to their boards and share the love? Your an ***!

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Didn't expect him to choose us, but thought I'd inform the rest of you. Thanks for the smart *** response.

I only have one person ignored(although lately I need to reevaluate that), but I will give you one guess who.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So will he get a spot? After what happened last year maybe we'll still have a shot when they oversign their class. BTW, what ever happened to the LB last year? Did he get his grayshirt for this year or could he be looking around again.

mizouse87

Aug 3, 2006
Des Moines
So will he get a spot? After what happened last year maybe we'll still have a shot when they oversign their class. BTW, what ever happened to the LB last year? Did he get his grayshirt for this year or could he be looking around again.

He did decide to take a greyshirt at Ole Miss and should be on their roster next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron