WATCH: Tom Herman's pre-ISU press conference

tsirnickesqcy

Oct 13, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Sounded like he threw Campbell some shade by mentioning the talent he had and then only afterwards the talent he brought in. Paraphrasing a bit. Don't want to go back and listen to it again.

L

LincolnWay187

I don't like this tool. If he has even a couple rough seasons he's outta there at UT. That fanbase already has a short leash let alone the morality issues this guy has.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
8771494.png

Can we get a Tom Herman v. David Montgomery boxing match?

Reactions: cycophagus

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Williams really likes Herman. I'm kind of torn. He's sort of a tool but he's also entertaining in a car accident sort of way.

To clarify this, Tom was a friend of mine when he was at ISU. He was always good to me and we had a great relationship that has carried onto this down.

HOWEVER, I totally see how he turns others the wrong way. Tom is not for everyone. Like you said, to me, he's very entertaining. Love watching his pressers. I generally learn quite a bit from them. I wish more coaches were like that.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
To clarify this, Tom was a friend of mine when he was at ISU. He was always good to me and we had a great relationship that has carried onto this down.

HOWEVER, I totally see how he turns others the wrong way. Tom is not for everyone. Like you said, to me, he's very entertaining. Love watching his pressers. I generally learn quite a bit from them. I wish more coaches were like that.

Have you ever got a couples massage with him at a Chinese Massage parlor? Just curious.