Watch the Press Conference...

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
End of regulation, and end of OT...how do you not even get a shot off in BOTH situations...especially with a wide open player under he hoop. Once is a mistake, twice is a coincidence. But, when you consider the earlier game where our inbounds pass was passed too low and went between brackins' legs and out of bounds, that makes 3 times (at least)...and that's a pattern.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
This.

It doesn't make me happy to say this, but these players (and staff) have learned how to lose and have a losing mentality.

Guard play does not cut it this year.

Clutch shooting is a mystery in the last three minutes of hell.

Who is the go to person at this point for the last shot?

Twenty turnovers is too much.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I feel bad for mcdermott, but it doesnt change my opinion for him, i feel bad that the guys had to lose this way, but at the same time this is almost every game

Can we really afford four-five more years of this? Nebraska has been in a pickle since Danny Nee left although even they have been to the NIT.

We have been nowhere.

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
With 6 seconds left in OT there was a shot of Gilstrap walking down court with his hands clasped behind his head, elbows out to the side, looking up to the ceiling with this defeatist look on his face.

Where is the passion when the game is on the line? Where is the coaching when the game is on the line? With 6 seconds left in a tie game, the coaching staff should have the attention of every player to get them 100% focused on the next play, not sulking about the previous play.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Hard to watch that. I appreciate everything those young men have done for ISU. Both of those young men have a bright futures and I hope they remember ISU in a positive way.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
craig doesn't deserve better until he starts to play harder.

Nice, question his effort. He is playing his *** off, he has 2 or 3 guys on him. If you want to say he is terrible fine, but he is playing hard. The whole team is playing as hard as they can, this is just all the better they are.