Washington hires Jedd Fisch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Only ranked teams they played were early season Arizona and Oregon. Not exactly a murderers row there.
They also played Boise State, Tulsa, and Michigan State in the non-conference. That's alot better than most teams who schedule an FCS school.

Oregon State, Utah, and USC were all good teams and Washington State game will alwasy be tough for them. The only bad team they played all year was Stanford.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I like our friendly spartan but it is funny hearing how Washington didn’t play anyone when his team played Penn st Ohio st and….iowa as ranked opponents.

• Agree
Reactions: NoCreativity

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
I love Campbell and hope he stays at ISU forever but lets take off our cyclone blinders - the last 3 years he's gone 7-6, 4-8, 7-6. I doubt he's on the shortlist for any high profile P2 opening, especially for a team that just played in the national championship

Honestly, he shouldn't be. Now, it's possible he could bring in better assistants with a bigger budget but he's shown to be VERY stubborn with some of his systems/tendencies and has proven to be a very poor in-game manager.

I think Washington can do better. Campbell's been great for our program but the longer he's here the less I think he's suited for a high profile job. The schools with higher expectations would skin him alive if he them games in the same fashion he has here.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Those teams didn’t finish ranked, thanks giving too much weight into preseason rankings which aren’t accurate.
Besides Oregon the 1st time in Week 6, the rest were week 9 and November or later.

When should we rank if not 3/4 of the way through the season?

FriendlySpartan

Jul 26, 2021
I like our friendly spartan but it is funny hearing how Washington didn’t play anyone when his team played Penn st Ohio st and….iowa as ranked opponents.
Sparty also played Washington and Michiagn my man, weird you missed the two teams playing for the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.