Warrant out for Conor McGregor?

clone34

Mar 29, 2009
It is so hard to believe the truthfulness to this story. I can see fake and not fake being true. It also might be a combo of both. It could have started as a set up and then the window broke. I would never have thought a side window would explode like that.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm not a huge MMA guy, but I know enough about McGregor to know that he has always struck me as being a huge douchebag. Unfortunately he's also a huge douchebag who could probably kill you if he wanted to.

That being written, if he does spend any time in a serious prison cell for any length of time, he might want to be careful who he mouths off to.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I'd bet money right now that he won't fight Khabib. I think he's scared to death of him (as everyone should be). It'd be an interesting fight but I would see that ended just like every Khabib fight does- with him telling them they should just give up as he sits on them and pounds fists into their face.

I changed my mind. Khabib struggles on his feet and Connors movement will give him trouble. It will be a matter of where the fight takes place. Connor would pick him apart standing up.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I changed my mind. Khabib struggles on his feet and Connors movement will give him trouble. It will be a matter of where the fight takes place. Connor would pick him apart standing up.
I’m torn. Khabib would dominate him if it got to the ground but if Conor could keep it standing for two rounds, I think he would finish him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron