Walking Dead Episode 2

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
EDIT: Please don't take it as me bashing the show. I know it's a cheesy break up line, but, "It's not you, it's me."

Not really looking for finality in the show itself, but as I said, it's starting to remind of of lost and all the things that were brought up there, and never resolved, ever. I know it's about survival, not a final, "We have a happy free zone here and we can rid the world of the Zombies." I'm just not a fan of an episode not giving me something to bit my teeth into, that's all. But I'm an odd person in that respect I guess. I'm not a cat that will chase a laser pointer around all night. I'm more of a dog that doesn't mind playing fetch, but I have to have something to grab after you throw it. My wife gets mad at me a lot because whenever we are watching a show that has a big moment, then does the, "After the Break" thing. I usually just switch to something else and don't go back. I'm more attracted to good story and writing than I am to cliff hangers. I think this show has all the makings of something great. I'm not even against cliff hangers. I'm just not a fan of every situation being a cliff hanger that never seems to get resolved.

I think I am more cut out for the whole season at once.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EChnZTJicw]Bennett Presser: Act more like dogs - YouTube[/ame]

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Someone needs to tell rick that he can take off his cop uniform.
You would think with all those cars sitting in the road they could go through some suitcases and get some clean clothes. The ones they are wearing have got to be getting pretty smelly.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Someone needs to tell rick that he can take off his cop uniform.

I think they are trying to portray a character here by keeping him in the uniform. There's a ton of Machismo being thrown around here between him and Shane. They are always the two willing to sacrifice everything for the greater good and let everyone know about that. I think it kind of plays into the whole scene with his wife telling him that you are not leaving your son, no matter what. I really think it's his character. The, "I'm a cop, I stand for righteousness, good and protection. If I have this on, people know I mean business and I can help them."

Just the feeling I get from his character. That he wouldn't feel the same without it. He has a job to do and that uniform helps him do it.