Wake the F up Cyclone Nation

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I havent looked for Conditt, but when I checked last night after Zions tweet I hadn't seen anyone at all tweeting at him.

Fans are going to have opinions about their sports teams. If you go out looking for them after losses and dont have thick skin you should probably get off Twitter.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I havent looked for Conditt, but when I checked last night after Zions tweet I hadn't seen anyone at all tweeting at him.

Fans are going to have opinions about their sports teams. If you go out looking for them after losses and dont have thick skin you should probably get off Twitter.

They also see what’s said about their coach and teammates. Maybe people just shouldn’t be reactionary *******.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I think a general rule on any sort of posting on social media (and that includes this site) is to ask yourself if you would want your kid/wife/husband to have to read it. If no, don't post it.

What good does posting awful things on here do? It does nothing except make the team you supposedly cheer for feel worthless. Is that what you really want to happen?

(By the way, posting stuff about coaches getting fired on here does nothing to actually get them fired.)