Utoff appeal

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
I'm guessing Bo added ISU to the no transfer list because ISU has become known as a second home for unhappy Big 10 players and Bo does not want Wisconsin adding to this trend.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

Uthoff has appealed the restrictions to the Wisconsin compliance office, but he hadn’t heard anything as of late Tuesday afternoon. Iowa is among four schools that Uthoff appealed for specifically in writing. The others are Indiana, Iowa State and Marquette.
“They said seven days and I wrote this last Thursday, so it should be pretty soon here,â€￾ said Uthoff, who was redshirted at Wisconsin this past season.

Somebody is wrong, or lying.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
So, he doesn't like the style of play at Wisconsin, but he is thinking about going to Creighton? Seems logical...

Actually, there is a significant difference between Creighton's style and Wisconsin's. Creighton was 7th in the country in scoring, putting up 80 points per game. Wisconsin was 261st, with about 63 points per game.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
I can understand the Big ten and marquette.....those make sense. The ACC a little bit bc they will have that acc/big ten challenge but even that is a crap shoot whether you would play each other or not...and its one game ......Iowa State makes zero sense but it must have something to do with the recruitment of Thomas.
Either tampering or worry of what Uthoff would say about Ryan if they spoke to each other on a college visit when Thomas comes to look at the school.

Help Support Us

Become a patron