Help: User directory on this new site

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
I always liked Smits. I really liked the Pacers with CFH, Smits, and Reggie Miller.

I grew up a Bulls fan, but I appreciated the Pacers during that time. Who doesn't appreciate a 7'4" Center with a mean streak that notched 12,000 points and 1,000 blocks in his career?

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
All I hear is "Moo moo moo, moo moo moo moo moo."

Aliens.jpg

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I had to reverse image search that to get the story.

Darn straight my kind is the most intelligent being on Earth.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
did you guess or did I mention that somewhere? Because that's totally true. But my husband half-watches too. We view it as comedy gold.

That was a straight up guess! I know there is entertainment value in it, but the old lady mafia that sits near me at work drives me bonkers talking about The Bachelor, American Idol, Survivor, and whatever other reality show was on the previous night. I get a summation from over the cube walls every day. It's maddening!

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
That was a straight up guess! I know there is entertainment value in it, but the old lady mafia that sits near me at work drives me bonkers talking about The Bachelor, American Idol, Survivor, and whatever other reality show was on the previous night. I get a summation from over the cube walls every day. It's maddening!

hahahahahahahahahaha, I'm watching right now, rep for you! Hey, let's trade cube wallmates, mine has full-on fights with her husband over the phone, calls a friend to complain about their sex life, complains to co-workers about her sex life and her husband's comments on her weight, and discusses detailed personal financial information over the phone. I could have all her credit card numbers and loan information if I had kept track. She was gone most of last week and the co-workers on that side of the wall (and me) almost threw a party.

Your choice - hearing about Tierra's antics on the bachelor or hearing about your co-worker's sex life :eek:

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
dammit! It won't let me rep you :( I even repped Rulzzzz to "spread it around" and I still can't :(

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron