Uniform thread - New style

CyStorm

Aug 9, 2009
Ames via Storm Lake
Saw a tweet and a design that I haven't seen before. I know nothing about the source, but just thought I'd share it.

https://twitter.com/FootballSwag3/status/211949738168303616/photo/1
AvD_KfYCQAAegQN.jpg

Pretty cool

ZachsterPoke

Jan 4, 2010
And let the uniform debate begin.

I'm still partial to the Jack Trice throwback jerseys, although that concept posted by CyStorm looks pretty slick.

R1V3t.jpg

Last edited:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Kind of an odd source to just be throwing ISU stuff out there. That helmet is sweet. I would bet we see something new this year and not just a color change of some sort.

Me State

Oct 19, 2007
Please make the Jack Trice throwbacks happen.
JP if you're listening I will buy one of the used uniforms(helmet, jersey and pants) for whatever price it costs the university. I'm sure there are plenty of other fans that would do the same.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
And let the uniform debate begin.

I'm still partial to the Jack Trice throwback jerseys, although that concept posted by CyStorm looks pretty slick.

R1V3t.jpg

This idea really appeals to me. Are any other college teams doing throwback jerseys that go back conceptually as far as this?

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
I'm pretty sure JUKEBOX posted those on here about a year ago in a uniform thread. He was just throwing out designs if i remember rights.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Those are the most tacky and horrible uniforms I've ever seen.
no no. great stuff! the more we change out logo's and uniforms...the better!

let the 25-yr old engineers take charge of ISU marketing...yea! Let them tinker with our uniforms and logo-- ad nauseum!! What better way to kill momentum nationally with our most recent logo, than to change it again!!

back to irrelevancy and anonymity !!!!!

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Have those Jack Trice uni's pics been around a while? Holy crap those would be the coolest uni's ever in the history of planet earth. My head would literally explode with pride.

Reactions: Cycsk

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
True. Although I was intrigued by some of his other pics. He has some good pics of other schools new uniforms that definitely exist.

Googles a hell of a tool, google 'Iowa state pro combat' and there's the same image from this website in 2010

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
That twitter account got those pictures from someone on this site. They have been posted here before. He has no more inside info about our Jerseys and athletic department then anyone else.

But hey its on twitter so it must be official.

Also we are not getting new Jerseys anytime in the near future. We are sticking with these for a long time. We may tinker a bit, but colors and general design the same.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron