UNI tailgaiting

ECIRT.KCAJ

Aug 14, 2016
Definitely not hawk a fan who thinks his name and signature are clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... think about doing security for Stevie Nicks on her birthday in 1984... she got on stage and her first song she said "I'm so glad we are in Omaha" which was 3 states away... Stevie came off stage after her second song and ran behind her black, witchcraft curtains which contained a crystal ball set on a 4' by 4' mirror with about half of Peru's yearly cocaine production lined up and ready... I looked over to my cousin(who helped me get the gig) and I said,"unless we give her a name tag spelled "skciN eivetS" their is no way she is ******* going to remember her name either". We just laughed and blew a doob....ahhhh the good ole' days ;-)

Last edited:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
.... think about doing security for Stevie Nicks on her birthday in 1984... she got on stage and her first song she said "I'm so glad we are in Omaha" which was 3 states away... Stevie came off stage after her second song and ran behind her black, witchcraft curtains which contained a crystal ball set on a 4' by 4' mirror with about half of Peru's yearly cocaine production lined up and ready... I looked over to my cousin(who helped me get the gig) and I said,"unless we give her a name tag spelled "skciN eivetS" their is no way she is ******* going to remember her name either". We just laughed and blew a doob....ahhhh the good ole' days ;-)
woodie's son?

• Funny
Reactions: Tailg8er

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Park off site and walk the tail gaters. Half of them will offer you food. All of them will offer you beer.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Not bad at all. These night games really spread people out on arrival times. The only congested area might be by all of the grass lots on S 16th st. but still nothing horrible.

Speaking of the grass lots. Got any idea for a good time to get to those and get a good spot.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Thanks for the information guys! I have a couple friends coming...Chris and Brad. These two and their wives are not much for college football fans. Would there be a good bar you guys would recommend for them during the game, as they are not going to the game?

I would just find new friends.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Speaking of the grass lots. Got any idea for a good time to get to those and get a good spot.
If you want in G2/G3, really early, like get in line Friday night/Early Saturday morning early. For all others, you could show up when they open at 1 and probably wait in line for a few mins and get a good spot. Probably won't be much of a line for those grass lots.

zarnold56

Aug 9, 2009
If you want in G2/G3, really early, like get in line Friday night/Early Saturday morning early. For all others, you could show up when they open at 1 and probably wait in line for a few mins and get a good spot. Probably won't be much of a line for those grass lots.

We park in those lots and it seems the last couple of years, we haven't had issues getting up there and finding a spot. We plan on getting up there around noon Saturday. I honestly think the students don't tailgate like they used to. I imagine they will open the lots early. Last year even with the Iowa game, you could still park in the main one when the gates were supposed to open 6 hours before kick.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Bumping this thread... this will be my first time tailgating without a G7 pass. Anyone have a public lot that they recommend? Don't care to be in G2/G3. I've had buddies that have been in Vet Med 93 before, just not sure how easy it is to get out after the game. Thoughts?

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Don't think I'm going to be up there as early as I had hoped to be. Darn family. G4/G5 seemed ok but the $20 a pop when a pass is $50 seems a little steep. Guess I would look for recommendations as well.