Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

daniel22

Mar 4, 2011
If it is truly 200k, I'll help fund that...if it comes with a new AD that actually embraces NIL and is innovative so that next time it is not all on me, and TJ says Hunter is worth it. Anyone know Wendy or TJ?

JP needs change or get out. It would be worth it to buy Hunter to make that happen.
Who has Blount following on Twitter? Kendle Moore from Colorado State and…?

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
If it is truly 200k, I'll help fund that...if it comes with a new AD that actually embraces NIL and is innovative so that next time it is not all on me, and TJ says Hunter is worth it. Anyone know Wendy or TJ?

JP needs change or get out. It would be worth it to buy Hunter to make that happen.
Would love to know how much you’re currently donating to athletics. Were you waiting for NIL to happen or something?

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Real fast, without going through 25 pages completely is tyrese actually looking at transferring to UNC? Much appreciated
Summary: There's lots of smoke. Tyrese hasn't been seen since the Sweet 16. People are ready to jump off the new bridge Jamie is building. NC poster Mecklenburg has gone full douche mode.

Regardless what happens, this thread will go down in infamy right next to the Rashaud Vaughn thread.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Summary: There's lots of smoke. Tyrese hasn't been seen since the Sweet 16. People are ready to jump off the new bridge Jamie is building. NC poster Mecklenburg has gone full douche mode.

Regardless what happens, this thread will go down in infamy right next to the Rashaud Vaughn thread.
Oh man I have to go back to that thread. It was glorious

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
You’re just mad you live in a crap purgatory like city in Charlotte and the university you root for is the 3rd best in the Research Triangle. I bet you didn’t even go there either. Probably UNC-Greensboro or some ****.

When Tyrese leaves, now half of me hopes it’s to UNC to see what your reaction is and the other half of me wants Duke just so he can dunk on all you fools.
I think Mayberry U is more like it.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
At this point, I just hope that if Tyrese does leave he mentions the bridge as his reason to leave in his press release. Just to troll this place a little.
But like really subtly drop the word bridge.

On always being a Cyclone - “Don’t want to burn the bridge with Cyclone Nation”

On the timing specifics - “We’ll cross that bridge when it comes to it”

On who he thinks he’s going to - “Never cross a bridge before you get to it”

Why choose UNC - “Really want to bridge the gap with my skills”

In reference to Isiah G League rumor - “It’s all water under the bridge”

• Funny
Reactions: t-noah and NENick

Ayagi

Sep 27, 2021
You’re just mad you live in a crap purgatory like city in Charlotte and the university you root for is the 3rd best in the Research Triangle. I bet you didn’t even go there either. Probably UNC-Greensboro or some ****.

When Tyrese leaves, now half of me hopes it’s to UNC to see what your reaction is and the other half of me wants Duke just so he can dunk on all you fools.
Regardless, @MecklenburgCounty **** UNC--already the biggest cheaters in NCAA sports with every advantage Don't care about Hunter at this point just **** the UNC hosers. Get off our site, a$$hole!

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I'll leave the moment you conspiracy nuts stop spreading lies about my school to try and get them in trouble for tampering with some mediocre player we never heard of, when you know damn well UNC doesn't need point guards and has zero scholarships to offer.

Go find another random school to invent your batshit crazy conspiracies about you tinfoil hat wearing, meth smoking, hillbillies.
Oh...ok, this is why you're here, and now getting so defensive. To defend your squeaky clean blue blood school from message board rumors that the NCAA will surely use against them in an investigation. I'm sure Coach Davis, Roy, and the ghost of Dean Smith will be so proud of you.

Ayagi

Sep 27, 2021
Oh...ok, this is why you're here, and now getting so defensive. To defend your squeaky clean blue blood school from message board rumors that the NCAA will surely use against them in an investigation. I'm sure Coach Davis, Roy, and the ghost of Dean Smith will be so proud of you.
The most corrupt sonsabitches ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: RoseClone

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Just to keep this thread interesting......
if the Tweet was sent on an airplane that was also on a tredmil.....
Does the Tweet take off?

clonehome

Jul 29, 2006
I have to agree with the guys knocking the bridge. When the plans were initially released 2-3 years ago for the bridge and the entertainment district I thought it was a great concept. But now I think the entertainment district will just dilute the downtown and Welch Ave districts, and be empty the majority of the year when football and basketball games aren’t being played. And for certain, a lot of people approaching the stadium from 16st and 4th street aren’t going to walk to the bridge entrance in the middle of that block. They’ll continue to cross University Blvd like they do now. I’d much rather have put the $10mil into a fund to ward off NIL challenges for our players.

Nonetheless, this whole noise around Hunter to UNC is just indicative of the cesspool that college sports has become. In the long run it will be very harmful to football and basketball.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Bridge was built because of the RV lots? Maybe the idea is to protect our high dollar donors lives. Don’t want to lose our donors.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Bridge was built because of the RV lots? Maybe the idea is to protect our high dollar donors lives. Don’t want to lose our donors.

Our donors aren't doing enough by the way it sounds.... we can't afford TJ Hunter.