Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
UNC is the same school that commited academic fraud and got no punishment. You think the ncaa is going to punish them for tampering? That’s a no. They don’t care
This x1000! We made a lot of fun at Bruce W at KSU & especially at his funny hairdo this year, but he was "right on the money" with what he said at his last press conference. I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that Tyrese stays and, even if he does, it doesn't lessen the truth of what Drew0311 posted.

• Winner
Reactions: surly

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
UNC can go grab the best player from ISU…. and ISU can in turn go grab the best player from Southern Baptist Appalachian State….. what isn’t fair about that?

Did I say it wasn’t fair?

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I'm done with college basketball if this happens, will never watch another game or give any money.
Honestly I agree. We are going to struggle every year and I wouldn’t put blame on our coaches. Hard to win with freshman, upperclassmen that don’t pan out, and mid major transfers.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Honestly I agree. We are going to struggle every year and I wouldn’t put blame on our coaches. Hard to win with freshman, upperclassmen that don’t pan out, and mid major transfers.

Not to mention, a big part of the emotional investment is watching kids develop and getting to know them, from a distance. If the sport turns into 75% roster turnover every year with zero continuity, you lose a huge portion of the appeal for a lot of people. Then you're just semi-semi-pro sports.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Whatever. Pull together some cash and find his replacement. Not as though there aren’t plenty of options.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron