Tyrese Hunter Entering the Transfer Portal - NIL Speculation

jakemcilroy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 26, 2006
I don’t get why everybody’s freaking out. In the NIL era you can’t spend one second crying. You have to go out and get somebody else’s best player. Boosters better ante up to pay someone.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Can someone point to the origin of this rumor? Not the people repeating the people repeating other people, but the origin?

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Is there a case for tampering? He isn’t in the portal, so other schools aren’t supposed to be contacting. Right?
Its totally illegal but it's how the portal works these days. Every team is talking to kids that are still on scholarship. Maybe not directly to the kids but to their handlers.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I don’t get why everybody’s freaking out. In the NIL era you can’t spend one second crying. You have to go out and get somebody else’s best player. Boosters better ante up to pay someone.
It’s too bad our fans have a reputation of being cheap. I shouldn’t complain because I’m not helping.

Zyklon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2011
Ames
That would probably be the best thing all of us could do at this point honestly.
I’ve already stopped watching sports media and stopped watching any other sporting event except the Cyclones. The best thing for the sports would be a massive downsize. (Maybe. Wtf do i know though)

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Really sucks for us if true but would be happy for TH. That dude deserves to get paid with everything he’s been through in his life.

• Winner
Reactions: clonedude

Help Support Us

Become a patron