Two teachers, One Chair.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Ok, yeah probably inappropriate. I think the text sounded much worse than the video looked though. It was done in a pseudo sexy dorky manner, not like actual stripper type action. I would not think that anything more than a firm slap on the wrist should come from it. It also appeared to be going on amidst about a dozen other things, which minimizes it a bit in my eyes as well.

Maybe I just like strippers too much.

You must have missed the part where he puts his face in her crotch? The video was actually worse than I imagined.

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
They should be fired on the spot, even though it was a joke, around high school kids there is no place for it. Dumb decision by them for sure.

I say suspend not fire. I was expecting worse and IMO the face in the crotch was the only over the top. And it was hard to see how close he was.

Young teachers that are learning how to interact so suspend them w/o pay.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
I say suspend not fire. I was expecting worse and IMO the face in the crotch was the only over the top. And it was hard to see how close he was.

Young teachers that are learning how to interact so suspend them w/o pay.

Yes, we should justify one teacher putting his face in the crotch of another teacher...infront of students. That sends a great message.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Yes, we should justify one teacher putting his face in the crotch of another teacher...infront of students. That sends a great message.

Yes, that might lead teenagers into thinking about, and possibly even having, sex.:jimlad:

Honestly, it does send a good message.... if you want women to like you, always reciprocate. :smile:

Every person I knew was trying to score at every opportunity they had by the time they hit high school. This will never change because it is a major part of being a member of the human species.

galactawitz

Nov 27, 2007
Ames
I'm wondering how many on this board that think this is not over the line and calls for immediate firing have kids of their own. The first thing I thought of is what if something like this happened at my daughters school, heads would role. It was way worse than what I thought it would be. Nice job by the district for doing the right thing IMHO.

mikeiastat

Feb 1, 2007
Madison, WI

Not that I'm complaining about the post. I'm fine with it, but what I really find amusing is this.

Weren't Iowa State Fans deemed pathetic, cruel and too focused on Iowa, when we found a much more slutty event to be newsworthy. Domeslut anyone? How could we possibly think that trash being stupid should be picked on. Where are the hundreds of hawkeye fans that defended the good lady that went to church every sunday. lol

Yet who is the first to point this chick out for a much less offensive (a skit no less) event. Hmmm funny how the standards change.

That being said I still find this funny and the Teacher deserves some ridicule. Not a real bright choice.

Last edited:

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
Not that I'm complaining about the post. I'm fine with it, but what I really find amusing is this.

Weren't Iowa State Fans deemed pathetic, cruel and too focused on Iowa, when we found a much more slutty event to be newsworthy. Domeslut anyone? How could we possibly think that trash being stupid should be picked on. Where are the hundreds of hawkeye fans that defended the good lady that went to church every sunday. lol

Yet who is the first to point this chick out for a much less offensive (a skit no less) event. Hmmm funny how the standards change.

That being said I still find this funny and the Teacher deserves some ridicule. Not a real bright choice.

Congrats on turning a funny story into an Iowa vs Iowa State debate :no:

Help Support Us

Become a patron