Twister Sister Summary - Thanks!

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
There is more to come with the post season games, but I wanted to express my thanks for the many positive comments and thank you notes I've received. I write these out of my passion for the Sisters. I "live" the highs and lows and thoroughly enjoy being so involved in following and supporting the team. So, to all of you who have taken the time to read even one of my summaries, I say "thanks, its been fun."

And now for the post season!!

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I give you crap about your expectation of a minimum of 80% free throw shooting as a team and lo and behold they come through for you. Time to set some expectations for the men...

As someone who rarely gets to enjoy the Twister Sister games I appreciate your write ups. You do a much better job of relaying the flow of the game then most of the media recaps do. It is probably an advantage when you can call a spade a spade and point out questionable calls or poor play by the team; generally the media really can't or won't do that.

Thanks for your efforts.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
V-Clone...me not being media is one great advantage I have. I can call it as I see it. There sure are times where I would love to be media and request to do some interviews with coaches and players. I would definitely ask some different questions than the norm!

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
I do appreciate the write-ups. Thanks for spending time and thoughts on writing the reports.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I should have said this before, but you do a really great job and it is much appreciated. Adds a lot of value to the board.

907CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Thanks, Cous., you did a great job this year with all the ups and downs of our season. See you in Oky City.

CycloneBob

Aug 9, 2010
Ames
Cous,

Thank you for all of the very detailed objective game reports. Your dedication is very appreciated.