TV show you watch that would give up your man card

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
I was thinking that

Your 16. When you get older, you'll realize some of these things just happen.

I watch American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, 90210 and Greek. I think that's about it for the "girly" shows.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
She sure likes to show the clevage, but I think Rachel Rey is cute.

I'll agree with that :wink:

Rachael%20Ray.jpg

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
I use to watch Greys Anatomy, Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill. Now the internet has taken up the time I use to spend watching TV. The TV is always on but usually I do not even know what is on.

arganbright2

Aug 6, 2006
Keeping up with the Kardashians. Forget Kim, Kourtney is the hottest!!! They had a marathon on this weekend and I called in for work.

AIT

May 29, 2008
Johnston, IA
My wife watches Project Runway, and I'll sit down and watch with her. If nothing else, it's fun to see some of the horrible outfits they make.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I like a lot of Food Network programming. Some of it has made a bigger man out of me.

This would be mine as well. Not sure if it results in the stripping of the man card for two reasons: A) there are plenty of shows directed at guys. I mean its FOOD for crying out loud. B) The ability to cook proficiently is a definite turn on to women and can aid your cause in a competition for a female.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
What not to wear

I am secretly interested in fashion.

no need to be 'secretly' interested. This 2009, not 1989. I like my clothes and I like to dress nice. It's usually the jeans and t-shirt crowd or the jeans and untucked polo style shirt for dress up at work crowd that make fun of those who have good taste in clothes. They don't bother me. I'd rather be me than them.

That show is pretty cool.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
damn wife got me hooked on the bachelorette. it's not even a good show, the girl isn't that pretty yet i can't but help watch these tools trip over eachother to get with a girl that is from Canada.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
That image is majorly photoshopped...

Wrong. She did a photoshoot awhile back and that was in the picture.....there was a big controversy on how her mom was mad at her for taking those.

iowajazz

Nov 25, 2006
Johnston, IA
I love Top Chef. Of course it isn't bad to watch Padma Lakshmi on the show.

As for the Rachel Ray discussions here, I get the feeling she might be kind of naughty when she's not on TV. But, the real hot woman on cooking TV is Giada DeLaurentis. There are some great YouTube videos of her "cooking".

cycloneryan

May 21, 2006
Des Moines
Brothers and Sisters on ABC is a great show, I resisted at first but I got to the point where I was looking forward to Desperate Houswives followed by Brothers and Sisters every Sunday.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I really like Top Chef and Project Runway but I don't have cable anymore so I haven't watched them for about a year.

I'm totally on the Glee bandwagon though and I'm going to watch it religiously in the fall.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
I love Top Chef. Of course it isn't bad to watch Padma Lakshmi on the show.

As for the Rachel Ray discussions here, I get the feeling she might be kind of naughty when she's not on TV. But, the real hot woman on cooking TV is Giada DeLaurentis. There are some great YouTube videos of her "cooking".
Rachel Ray is a freak in the sack.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron