Alert: Tune into KXNO @ 6 tonight for an announcement

garn91

Jun 1, 2006
Ankeny
This is off the subject, CW, but this has really bugged me about your former employer. Why did they sign on to broadcast the Neb. network this Fall? I can not believe in their market area that the Big Red fans out number Cyclone fans. Be interesting to see statistics of Neb. graduates who are residents compared to Cyclone graduates in SWI. Talk about tavernhawks. The average Big Red fan in SWI has never set foot in Nebraska outside of Omaha! We spend over $100,000+ annually with one of KMA's major sponsors who incidentally is a graduate of ISU, and I am thinking of threating to pull the plug with him if he continues to advertise at KMA. The final straw was when it was announced that a RUNZA franchise would open in Clarinda this Fall!:no:

KMA-AM has had the Cylcone broadcasts for a number of years, KMA-FM under their former call letters (KKBZ) used to carry Husker sports, but dropped them several years ago. Which one are you talking about....KMA AM or FM?

You don't have to be an alumn of a school to be a fan.....

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
On Monday, we will launch IowaPrepFanatic.com, a site devoted to high school athletics in the state. Very excited about this.

Hopefully it goes better than iapreps.com . That site started off very big, but has really gone downhill lately. I love Ia HS Sports so I hope this works out.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Hopefully it goes better than iapreps.com . That site started off very big, but has really gone downhill lately. I love Ia HS Sports so I hope this works out.

IowaPreps was great until about 2006 when they went blacklisting happy. Sucked every since. Boards used to get a ton of posts. Now they are lucky to get 10 posts a day in a lot of forums.

uthaman

Oct 18, 2006
Des Moines
On Monday, we will launch IowaPrepFanatic.com, a site devoted to high school athletics in the state. Very excited about this.

Great. So a bunch of wannabe Eisenhowers can talk about the 15 letters they got in small town Iowa. You know "that guy". It is every other dude at the state wrestling tourney.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Welcome to IowaPrepFanatic.com!

resize.php

The time has come to take Iowa High School athletics to a new level and hone in on the passion and enthusiasm around our great state. IPF has gone from a dream to a reality in a few short months and wouldn’t be possible without the hard work and dedication from everyone involved.
What can you expect from IowaPrepfanatic? A highly interactive site that is dedicated to players, coaches, and high school fans from around Iowa. IPF understands, and shares, the passion for high school sports and will provide in-depth coverage of each sport from pre-season workouts to state championships. Our ability to bring this coverage to you comes from our outstanding reporters in the field, partnerships with local media outlets, and student writers that bleed their school colors.
Here are a few features you’ll come to appreciate at IowaPrepFanatic.com:
- Interactive Forums
- Live scores
- Student Blogger/Reporters
- Pod casts from Iowa Prep Report on 1460 KXNO
- Objective Rankings compiled from a statewide team
- Photo Galleries
- Quality content articles
- HD videos of player interviews
- Connection to Social Media outlets
- Passion and dedication to Iowa High Schools
Beings that IowaPrepfanatic was created for enthusiasts of high school athletics like yourself please feel free to let us know your thoughts, ideas, and story lines as we can’t be successful without your contributions.
Thanks for visiting and welcome to your new home for everything that deals with Iowa High School Athletics – IowaPrepFanatic.com

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Just because there are a bunch of fuskers living in Iowa, doesn't mean that Iowa media has to perpetuate that. If some bugeaters are living in SW Iowa, I'm sure they can tune their radios to a nebraska station.

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames

resize.php

The time has come to take Iowa High School athletics to a new level and hone in on the passion and enthusiasm around our great state. IPF has gone from a dream to a reality in a few short months and wouldn’t be possible without the hard work and dedication from everyone involved.
What can you expect from IowaPrepfanatic? A highly interactive site that is dedicated to players, coaches, and high school fans from around Iowa. IPF understands, and shares, the passion for high school sports and will provide in-depth coverage of each sport from pre-season workouts to state championships. Our ability to bring this coverage to you comes from our outstanding reporters in the field, partnerships with local media outlets, and student writers that bleed their school colors.
Here are a few features you’ll come to appreciate at IowaPrepFanatic.com:
- Interactive Forums
- Live scores
- Student Blogger/Reporters
- Pod casts from Iowa Prep Report on 1460 KXNO
- Objective Rankings compiled from a statewide team
- Photo Galleries
- Quality content articles
- HD videos of player interviews
- Connection to Social Media outlets
- Passion and dedication to Iowa High Schools
Beings that IowaPrepfanatic was created for enthusiasts of high school athletics like yourself please feel free to let us know your thoughts, ideas, and story lines as we can’t be successful without your contributions.
Thanks for visiting and welcome to your new home for everything that deals with Iowa High School Athletics – IowaPrepFanatic.com

Least they got the colors right!