Tuawm Braidee. SIAP

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
The video of him kissing his son on the lips. Uh, WTF?????? I mean, I've seen people peck their kids on the lips, but holy cripes, what was that? Your thoughts?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
It's weird to me, but some people do it.

• Agree
Reactions: cygrads

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Nope194-630x464.jpg

SiouxCityCyclone

Nov 10, 2016
Haven't seen it, so no idea if there was something in particular about it, and have no idea on the kid's age, but I kissed my son on the lips when he was little (like 4 and under).

Yeah, I think it's okay but after a certain age there is a transition to a more traditional check peck. How old is his son?

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I used to dislike Tom Brady. But now I see all the crap the media and other fans put him through. Makes me feel for the guy. He's out there, being the best QB of all time, in his 40's, doing his thing with his lingerie model wife. All the while constantly being hated on by nearly everybody.

I can't say I feel bad for the guy, but . . . :confused:

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
PG for Northwestern won a state championship in Indiana his senior year. Right after the game during the celebration on the court his dad planted one right on the lips. One of the weirdest and creepiest things I have seen in HS sports.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I used to dislike Tom Brady. But now I see all the crap the media and other fans put him through. Makes me feel for the guy. He's out there, being the best QB of all time, in his 40's, doing his thing with his lingerie model wife. All the while constantly being hated on by nearly everybody.

I can't say I feel bad for the guy, but . . . :confused:
I love Brady, and he's an open Trump voter... Barf.

I hope he wins two more rings, so that no one ever beats his record. I think the Patriots have some brash personalities but they take more crap than any team I've ever seen and my favorite team is the Cowboys, so I know about a team that takes and gives tremendous amounts of crap.