TTU vs TCU Game Thread

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Really like Kingsbury as a head coach for TTU. Wish we could have gotten him a few years back as OC. Go TTU!

Flynn4Heisman

Mar 24, 2006
This is the game I've been waiting all year for (after ISU, my teams are Texas Tech and Arizona State), so definitely going for Tech. Also a big fan of Kingsbury.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Granted the TD was due to 2 missed tackles, but this Tech offense looks scary. I don't see how we will be able to hang with them.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Boykin can run, but he doesn't scare me that much. TCU D seems to be the real deal (other than that busted TD run) but their offense isn't anything too crazy.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
Kingsbury and Texas Tech is a perfect fit. I think he's going to do well there...which I don't like saying as an ISU fan

I don't think there is a better comparison than this: Kingsbury is to Texas Tech as Hoiberg is to Iowa State.

Neither of those coaches could've gotten a straight up head coaching job as that point in time except at those schools. They are perfect fits and it works for everyone. This scares me for ISU football...much like I am sure Hoiberg scares other Big 12 schools in basketball! :smile:

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
But but but
TCU is supposed to be so good!

Were gonna hear that crap every year. Even from Cy fans

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
On a side note, I think the extra ref is a plus, so far. Hope we are sharp enough on offense at some point to take advantage of the extra speed it allows.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
On a side note, I think the extra ref is a plus, so far. Hope we are sharp enough on offense at some point to take advantage of the extra speed it allows.
I'm not sure Mess is sharp enough to understand how to take advantage of it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron