MLB: Trevor Bauer wow

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
This article is from 2 years ago and I think this already played out in the courts?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Per the AP, he and the main woman, Lindsay Hill, settled in court today. She sued for sexual assault, he countersued for defamation. She claimed he beat the **** out of her while they boned, he said it was consensual because it happened multiple times.

He has another lawsuit pending from a woman who claims he raped her then got her pregnant, he claims she faked the pregnancy and that lawsuit from my understanding is still ongoing.

Reactions: Drew0311

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Per the AP, he and the main woman, Lindsay Hill, settled in court today. She sued for sexual assault, he countersued for defamation. She claimed he beat the **** out of her while they boned, he said it was consensual because it happened multiple times.

He has another lawsuit pending from a woman who claims he raped her then got her pregnant, he claims she faked the pregnancy and that lawsuit from my understanding is still ongoing.

I’m just talking about the girl in the story I posted. She deserves jail time

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
In general, Bauer does come off as probably a pretty ****** human being based on his antics on the field. And it's not common for multiple women to accuse a guy of assault.

That being said, he was blacklisted from the MLB including a 2 year ban and in turn has lost tens of millions of dollars, so it will be interesting to see if he goes after the MLB. I would guess he'd be able to make a pretty penny off a lawsuit.

Reactions: Drew0311

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron