Transfer Portal Tracker

CyFanInChiLand

Jul 14, 2009
New Orleans
Depends how much did the get paid? Most players never sniff the NFL, sitting on the bench and getting paid isn't all bad.
I'd also think, were I all conference on a G5 team I'd like to see what I could do at the P5 level. Most of these kids have 1 year to try, I'd certainly want to see how I would compete at that level day in day out.

Reactions: VeloClone

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
Malachi Nelson #1 QB and recruit from last year just entered the portal. Honestly, if you’re a QB especially, why even go to a blue blood program anymore? They’re just gonna be shopping for their next QB in the portal every year.

Cmonwhatarewedoinghereman

Jul 26, 2023
Malachi Nelson #1 QB and recruit from last year just entered the portal. Honestly, if you’re a QB especially, why even go to a blue blood program anymore? They’re just gonna be shopping for their next QB in the portal every year.
Seems odd. I never thought it would actually happen but does it mean Caleb Williams is coming back???

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Yeah it creates all kinds of new ulcer inducing wrinkles. But you can see it becoming likely that P2 schools will want proven players and have less interest in developing high school talent. But that creates opportunities for other schools like ISU.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Alston announces plan to resign commission, leave West Point

Found the above story on the Army wideout from a couple days back. Sounds like he's had injury issues. Also makes it sound like it isn't cut and dried that he will be easily released from his military paperwork. He is considered to be on active duty in the US military, so it isn't exactly your typical transfer situation. If not released, he will need to give another two years to the Army in some capacity

Averaged over 20 ypc at Army for his career.

Last edited:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
9 receptions for 266 yards. 29.6 average. Only caught passes in the first 4 games. I am highly intrigued
“Alston finishes his Army career with 1,031 yards on 49 catches, an average of 21 yards per reception. He caught six touchdowns.”

Reactions: demoncore1031

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron