Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Seems like that game was a season defining moment for you. Trajectories have sure gone in opposite directions since then.
It may suprise you (and others) but I wanted to beat Creighton maybe the most this year.
I respect GMac as a person and his career, non ISU wise, so I was excited to see TJ beat kind of a mentor in Omaha.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
@SplitIdentity loves Minny and Sconnie IIRC :mccaffery:

I actually like his posts because he can give and take.

God I ******* hate the badgers so much. In-laws have settled down though. At least the goophs lose enough to not make me hate them.

I’ve switched to mostly lurking lately because, well, life. Viewing/reading posts here has kept me sane though. And honestly @clonedude , I shouldn’t have posted to antagonize you today. Seriously, I apologize.

Split has been on here forever. He might even be an ISU alum, I cant recall.

I am an alum. I’ve quit trying to convince folks that I do, indeed, cheer for isu. I just don’t care if people believe that or not. In fact they’re the school I rep the most in my classroom, and proudly show campus videos to my middle schoolers when we talk perspective colleges.

Reactions: madguy30

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
It may suprise you (and others) but I wanted to beat Creighton maybe the most this year.
I respect GMac as a person and his career, non ISU wise, so I was excited to see TJ beat kind of a mentor in Omaha.

No surprise. If Iowa ever had an Alford team scheduled, that would be the same.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
God I ******* hate the badgers so much. In-laws have settled down though. At least the goophs lose enough to not make me hate them.

I’ve switched to mostly lurking lately because, well, life. Viewing/reading posts here has kept me sane though. And honestly @clonedude , I shouldn’t have posted to antagonize you today. Seriously, I apologize.

I am an alum. I’ve quit trying to convince folks that I do, indeed, cheer for isu. I just don’t care if people believe that or not. In fact they’re the school I rep the most in my classroom, and proudly show campus videos to my middle schoolers when we talk perspective colleges.
Or prospective.

Reactions: SplitIdentity

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Don't feel bad, I'm sure @clonedude and I have antagonize each other plenty over the years.

Reactions: SplitIdentity

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron