Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not really smack. A few Cyclone posters on here have been running just as many baseball updates as me. Figured they would be interested in the latest result. Heller is a great coach.

Doesn't he have to win the Big Ten tourney just to get into the actual tourney?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Not really smack. A few Cyclone posters on here have been running just as many baseball updates as me. Figured they would be interested in the latest result. Heller is a great coach.
This is a Basketball thread.......
giphy.gif

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

Dumb dumb dumb.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Pretty much every WNBA player plays in the league and plays overseas since the seasons don't overlap.
Yeah I saw that. Pretty crazy. I think the UCONN gal from a few years back plays exclusively in Russia for 7 figures...

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Just for fun..here’s a list of the 87 players that have donned the black and gold since Iowa’s 2002-03 postseason NIT win in Hilton. The most games in the NBA by any of them is Marble with 44 and there has been 0 second weekend NCAA Appearances by any of them...(obviously not a single win in Hilton either)

Erek Hansen, Nick DeWitz, Mike Henderson, Ben Rand, Jack Brownlee, Adam Haluska, Doug Thomas, Carlton Reed, Alex Thompson, Seth Gorney, J.R. Angle, Justin Wieck, Tony Freeman, Brett Wessels, Ryan Kennedy, Tyler Smith, Justin Johnson, Cyrus Tate, Kurt Looby, Josh Crawford, Dan Bohall, Drew Adams, Jake Kelly, Jeff Peterson, Jarryd Cole, David Palmer, Matt Gatens, Devan Bawinkle, Anthony Tucker, Jermain Davis, Aaron Fuller, Andrew Brommer, Eric May, Cully Payne, Brennan Cougill, John Lickliter, Nick Neari, Melsahn Basabe, Bryce Cartwright, Zach McCabe, Roy Devyn Marble, Devon Archie, Jordan Stoemer, Branden Stubbs, T.J. Sayre, Cody Cox, Aaron White, Josh Oglesby, Gabe Olesani, Kyle Denning, Darius Stokes, Steven McCarty, Christopher Rickert, Mike Gesell, Adam Woodbury, Anthony Clemmons, Pat Ingram, Jarrod Uthoff, Peter Jok, Kyle Meyer, Okey Udah, Dominique Uhl, Trey Dickerson, Brady Ellingson, Charlie Rose, Nicholas Baer, Ahmad Wagner, Dale Jones, Christian Williams, Andrew Fleming, Michael Soukup, Steven Soukup, Jordan Bohannon, Tyler Cook, Cordell Pemsl, Isaiah Moss, Ryan Kriener, Maishe Dailey, Luka Garza, Jack Nunge, Connor McCaffery, Riley Till, Joe Wieskamp, Austin Ash, Nicolas Hobbs, Michael Baer, and CJ Fredrick.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Just for fun..here’s a list of the 87 players that have donned the black and gold since Iowa’s 2002-03 postseason NIT win in Hilton. The most games in the NBA by any of them is Marble with 44 and there has been 0 second weekend NCAA Appearances by any of them...(obviously not a single win in Hilton either)

Erek Hansen, Nick DeWitz, Mike Henderson, Ben Rand, Jack Brownlee, Adam Haluska, Doug Thomas, Carlton Reed, Alex Thompson, Seth Gorney, J.R. Angle, Justin Wieck, Tony Freeman, Brett Wessels, Ryan Kennedy, Tyler Smith, Justin Johnson, Cyrus Tate, Kurt Looby, Josh Crawford, Dan Bohall, Drew Adams, Jake Kelly, Jeff Peterson, Jarryd Cole, David Palmer, Matt Gatens, Devan Bawinkle, Anthony Tucker, Jermain Davis, Aaron Fuller, Andrew Brommer, Eric May, Cully Payne, Brennan Cougill, John Lickliter, Nick Neari, Melsahn Basabe, Bryce Cartwright, Zach McCabe, Roy Devyn Marble, Devon Archie, Jordan Stoemer, Branden Stubbs, T.J. Sayre, Cody Cox, Aaron White, Josh Oglesby, Gabe Olesani, Kyle Denning, Darius Stokes, Steven McCarty, Christopher Rickert, Mike Gesell, Adam Woodbury, Anthony Clemmons, Pat Ingram, Jarrod Uthoff, Peter Jok, Kyle Meyer, Okey Udah, Dominique Uhl, Trey Dickerson, Brady Ellingson, Charlie Rose, Nicholas Baer, Ahmad Wagner, Dale Jones, Christian Williams, Andrew Fleming, Michael Soukup, Steven Soukup, Jordan Bohannon, Tyler Cook, Cordell Pemsl, Isaiah Moss, Ryan Kriener, Maishe Dailey, Luka Garza, Jack Nunge, Connor McCaffery, Riley Till, Joe Wieskamp, Austin Ash, Nicolas Hobbs, Michael Baer, and CJ Fredrick.

Phenomenal

• Funny
Reactions: Cydkar

NodawayRiverClone

May 1, 2018
Why do you guys let the trolls dictate the terms of the discussion in this thread? Stop replying to them and continue with the enjoyment of EIU's demise.

Part of the goal of these trolls is to be able to point out how fixated our fan base is with the Hoks, when in reality it is just a few of you replying to a few of them over-and-over-and-over.

Please ignore them (with or without putting them on your Ignore list).

Good point. I think this thread, and maybe a couple others, is a little Cardinal and Gold parallel to the Great Commission in Christianity (Go ye therefore and teach all nations . . .). Admittedly, @dexterhawk doesn't appear to have much chance at getting himself right, but in my own case when I was young, I liked the Hokey Pokey . . . . . then I turned myself around. That's what it's all about. So, even if there's a sliver of a chance, we have to take it.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Good point. I think this thread, and maybe a couple others, is a little Cardinal and Gold parallel to the Great Commission in Christianity (Go ye therefore and teach all nations . . .). Admittedly, @dexterhawk doesn't appear to have much chance at getting himself right, but in my own case when I was young, I liked the Hokey Pokey . . . . . then I turned myself around. That's what it's all about. So, even if there's a sliver of a chance, we have to take it.

I'm tempted to post some verse about eternal damnation. Are you seriously thinking that you can do CyHok Evangelism in a troll thread? Not a chance.

Reactions: NodawayRiverClone

NodawayRiverClone

May 1, 2018
I'm tempted to post some verse about eternal damnation. Are you seriously thinking that you can do CyHok Evangelism in a troll thread? Not a chance.

Actually, not serious. Just hoping to show that Hokey Pokey is Pokey Hokey.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron