Apr 7, 2006
What did you say?!!!!!! MFer!!!!!!!
fran-mccaffery-mad.jpg

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I'm sure Cyrocks has nothing to worry about us bringing up pants poop and it'll blow over like cyclone101's #walkaway and snowcraig's forgetting to pick up his kids.

Oh man, it is almost time for the annual reading of the Snowcraig thread. I love to watch my dog look at me weird while I read through that laughing out loud and snorting beer out my nose.

• Funny
Reactions: Cat Stevens

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
He's a solid post player, but holy cow talk about a guy with his feet in the mud. Dude can barely move.

Thinking he and Nate Stanley must work out together They both both wear concrete shoes and each has a boat anchor tied to themselves.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Garza has really nice touch around the basket and a solid jumper but his defense offsets his production. Also, teams that play with tempo absolute gas him so he's only good in short bursts.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
To anyone who thinks it's Monte and a bunch of bench warmers: Monte, Georges, Nader, Burton and Matt Thomas have all played meaningful minutes so far this year. THT is hurt so you're looking at two guys that aren't playing right now in Naz and Shayok

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
To anyone who thinks it's Monte and a bunch of bench warmers: Monte, Georges, Nader, Burton and Matt Thomas have all played meaningful minutes so far this year. THT is hurt so you're looking at two guys that aren't playing right now in Naz and Shayok
Whether they play meaningful minutes or not, it is still better than zero player in NBA. Iowa might have three players drafted next year (Wieskamp, Garza, Fredricks).

Help Support Us

Become a patron