Top Golf / new metro course rumors

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Doesn't he live at Talons?
albaugh has houses all over

As part of the transaction, Rueter gave Albaugh a house in the Glen Oaks gated community in West Des Moines, a house in Panora and two vacant properties, one in Ankeny and one in West Des Moines.

Reactions: GMackey32

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Tell him to give the money to We Will instead....

Are you new to America? The idea of Collectives is a tale as old as time. fleece the poors that think they aren’t the poors so the rich get richer. Money and power flows up in this country. You pay, they play.

Reactions: I@ST1

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Whoa. Ok…that piece of land…east of 35 and south of NE 36th has some interesting features already. Still would be a great deal of dirt to move, but does have some already built in opportunities, if that is where a course or two would go.
Some water in the area already for sure.
Again just a rumor from a friend but they were the same person that told me about Top Golf years ago.

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
It swear the popularity of golf seemed to peak like 9-10 years ago, and was declining a bit. Then when covid happened it seemed to take off again. The courses around the metro have been stupid busy. Along with the population increase, we can probably handle another course or two. What was the last new course to open around Des Moines? Copper Creek like 25 years ago?

Reactions: FerShizzle

jbclone10

Apr 11, 2008
Denver, CO
It swear the popularity of golf seemed to peak like 9-10 years ago, and was declining a bit. Then when covid happened it seemed to take off again. The courses around the metro have been stupid busy. Along with the population increase, we can probably handle another course or two. What was the last new course to open around Des Moines? Copper Creek like 25 years ago?

This. Public courses in Denver are still really busy and I'm not in a position to join a private course (wait listed for most anyway).

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron