TOE Pinstripe Sales

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Anyone know ISU's attendance when they went to the Pinstripe? I remember it was cold as hell, but the turnout was great. I know we had a great time. Too bad the team with the "most loyal, traveling fans in all of college football", couldn't support their team in NYC.

The WHO story I posted said ISU sold around 5,000. They didn't feel the need to mention that some fans may have bought direct from the bowl, though, so maybe we only had 5,000 fans in attendance..

:jimlad:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Anyone know ISU's attendance when they went to the Pinstripe? I remember it was cold as hell, but the turnout was great. I know we had a great time. Too bad the team with the "most loyal, traveling fans in all of college football", couldn't support their team in NYC.
I like the label of traveling fans for iowa when they go to AZ and Florida. When 85% of your fanbase is >70 years old and winters down there. Its easy for them to hit the early bird supper and then grab the game.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

I really enjoyed it as well. Totally emptied my hotel and airline point balance and still hurt my bank account, but it was a blast.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah like he was caught in a student stampede during a court storm.

I had a drunken ankle injury in college that turned into a "basketball injury" when I had to call my parents. I know black ice is a big deal in Iowa City though, especially around Carver

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron