Iowa

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Thanks for the update on Iowa, can always count on you for that.
Dude, it’s one of the main articles on the Gazette’s home page.

The circle of Iowa athletics:
Iowa AD can’t count on their fans enough to fill Kinnick and Carver. Fans blame the schedule. The schedule is a result of adding Rutgers, Maryland, and Nebraska. Adding those schools brought more TV sets, not better competition. The AD never cared about the product, only money.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: SC Cy and CyTwins

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Do they really need to hire an outside agency to figure out that they have gouged the pockets of theirs fans for over ten years now or that Kinnick offers no game day appeal for families? For all the haters that want the hillsides removed from JTS this is exactly why they need to stay...

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Do they really need to hire an outside agency to figure out that they have gouged the pockets of theirs fans for over ten years now or that Kinnick offers no game day appeal for families? For all the haters that want the hillsides removed from JTS this is exactly why they need to stay...

Hillside and dirt cheap season tickets= best fans in the nation.

• Useful
Reactions: CloneGuy8

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I have answered this question several times in the past few months. I am sure you can find my answer by using the search function.

I'm not sure if you're opinion has changed in the past few months. Before you said Barta was a great AD, do you still stand by that?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get more Iowa news and conversation here than most other Iowa sites. Thanks for that!
You get more news here than the other sites? More than your voice Miller, more than Hawkeye Report, more than Hawkeye Insider?

Your obsession with being here is making you lie.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO and CyDude16

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You get more news here than the other sites? More than your voice Miller, more than Hawkeye Report, more than Hawkeye Insider?

Your obsession with being here is making you lie.

Miller sucks and I dont even go to Hawkeye Insider.

This place is only beat by HR for Iowa content and conversation, mostly thanks to @CyTwins

• Funny
Reactions: CyDude16

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I haven't asked you since before you were banned. A lot can change in that time frame. Do you still think Barta is a great AD yes or no?

You and I both know that isnt true.

You could have your answer already if you would just use the search function.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I haven't asked you since before you were banned. A lot can change in that time frame. Do you still think Barta is a great AD yes or no?
dnc1.gif

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and DurangoCy