To DeAndre from CN

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Not for Kane! He can do it all.

Seriously, I thought he might stick around to work out and get ready for the NBA draft while also working toward his degree. A large portion of the degree can be done through credits taken in conjunction with a major project.

Seriously? The dude graduated from college, and that should really be the end of the discussion. He obviously didn't come here to get a masters degree, he wants to pursue his dream of playing professional basketball. And this will likely be the same with any graduate transfer that we may acquire going forward.

LegendofRodA

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2011
Des Moines
Dear DeAndre,

Remember when you...
DeAndre-Kane-boune-pass-b.gif

DeAndre-Kane-boune-pass-a.gif

...and I was like...
chris-farley-gif.gif

Thanks bro,
Legend

Reactions: ThurgoodMarshal

Cyowan008

Feb 27, 2014
Ankeny, IA
Dear Deandre,

You and CN went together like shake and bake, Chinese food and chocolate pudding, or like peanut butter and ladies!

Sincerely,
Ricky Bobby

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
Dear DeAndre,

I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends.

I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old crook like me.

P.S: Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings. EF.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
Dear Deandre,

Thanks for such a great season bud. You have no idea how nice it was hearing other teams talk about how they wish they had a team full of 30 year old men like ours. I don't know how many countless seasons where the coin was flipped and I was the one envying other teams. For once, it was nice watching our man-child beat the crap out of every little boy who stepped in his path. Cheers bud, and good luck with whatever the future holds for you.

Sincerely,
Triggermv